Monday, July 14, 2008

bedside journal.

now i know how they feel when I'm down due to a particular reason.
they; my close friends.
the ones that know everything that's happening in my life.

today felt a little empty because the kawan baik wasn't his usual self. but, I'm just glad for the message received from him just now. because everything is getting on track and tomorrow will be better, right? and I'm amaze with how God works; whether it is directly like a voice speaking to you, through someone or even through a song. (: am i glad that you're alright!

and then there was the personal time shared. it really feels like the way it supposed to be now. what you did and what you told me was really unexpected. never thought you would say so, but I'm feeling so beloved. (: thank you for the times you made happy, thank you for the times you got me soaked in your love, thank you for the times you protected me, thank you for just being you. ;) and I'm thankful for having a friend, a someone like you in my life.

back on track. today is the 14th of July, which is also a Monday and also makes tomorrow a Tuesday.which also means we have bio class tomorrow. haha getting happy! you want to know why? because umm...there..that..you know...yea! =) which also means i have double period add maths tomorrow. permutations felt a little confusing but i guess it's starting to be fun. I'm side tracking again. okay, as said today wasn't that energetic, hyper and cheerful.i was actually very reluctant to get up this morning and didn't felt like going to school but that something had me and i went. so, i was getting excited about today in the morning due to i don't know what reasons. but, i know i was really excited and felt like i was on cloud nine. then during assembly, i went to gate 4 and stayed throughout the entire assembly with cheng ching *ahem*, wing yew and junaida. talked, laughed and got teased. but, it was good, knowing that we're stepping down soon. classes today were extremely slow, bored and was seriously lacking of energy because the usual gang was so quiet except for me and your miss editor, not mine. xD anyway, everything's good now and I'm looking forward to a better happier more energetic tomorrow.

squeezed in between..something about yesterday.
i thought it was me when it wasn't and she thought it was her when it wasn't either.
it's just funny how things like that happens, right youknowwhoyouare?

rewind to yesterday. church was good, i particularly like the after church get together or namely just the jamming session. wee ric on drums, eric with the bass, yi on piano, wee zcent on bass who all of a sudden started singing so loudly and the three of us - sherina, me and zhen bi doing what we're best at. & my dear friend little bear was very very quiet yesterday. ): later on, came home to change and left for subang parade to meet up with cousin and her family. as usual, guess where we went? no award for guessing this right. so, i got my copy of p.s i love you, Archie's and a birthday card so perfect for someone. *ahemmonkeyahemmonkeyahem* my sister didn't follow us this time, she went with my mum and aunty. so, it was just me and her. walked around aimlessly after that and we came to a halt at this little shop where she so patiently help me pick out a knitted head band. thank you le cousin. (: came home and read Archie's. and then someone messaged for a while. went to sleep happily last night!

happiness i have comes from the little pleasant things in my life.
save the love,
send the sorrows and unhappiness to the bin.

i just don't feel like a 17 year old.

& you know you make me go happyyyy!
yes, that's you to me.

No comments: