Friday, July 25, 2008

where's my sunshine?

if your name is julian or hoe wei or dana, you'll know how bad I looked today.because this three people are the ones that surround me everyday in class when my mind is off wandering about, drifting apart. and thank you to you three who have always been there, especially at times like these.

I was very down today, due to reasons. I am truly sorry to this particular person. I know I shouldn't have did what i did, and I definitely learn from my mistakes. I'm sorry.

I know that together, the both of us can overcome this obstacle, this barrier. and I truly know that we will always share that lasting relationship because you know why.

yesterday i went to sleep, telling myself that today would be better. I'm just praying that everything will turn out right and perfect.

and to you, I realised something. something that you and i share. I now wonder whether you'll still be curious in finding it out. but, it's okay. because i have a feeling that the sunshine and rainbow will be out at the same time, very soon. things will get better, right? (:

you know how i feel.

No comments: