Monday, July 7, 2008

day eighty.

before i went to bed last night, i told myself;
"tomorrow will be a better day."
i said that due to a certain few reasons.

my morning wasn't a good start because i woke up to a stomach ache and was turning myself here and there, reluctant to drag myself out of bed. and then, i managed to get to school with a perfectly alright tummy. again, the first few hours of being in school wasn't all that good. with thoughts pouring into my head and sights i couldn't bare to see, i brought myself to a halt somewhere. later, during chemistry, all of a sudden, i felt sick. i left class for a while by myself to catch some fresh air and headed back to class to get some stuff. as i got myself back to the chem lab, i felt a little better and thought that maybe things will start getting better. and as i sat down on my stool, someone so nice asked me a BIG question. i couldn't help but to laugh. & things started getting a little better i guess. because someone else was nicer. (:

the time during recess and after recess was much much better, i can say. because i enjoyed myself with some two people.but, you know what, it could have been better with you around though i guess you were just a stone's throw away. (;

day eighty.
let's share a cup of tea.(:
***

let me share a little something,
which i believe needs clear clarification.
you know, when i said i needed a break because i have something coming up,
i really meant so.
but then, i didn't mean that i would go into a shell and be an anti-social.
because i think a certain few people have got it wrong.
and this is just random,
also to no one in particular;
just a little note to self.
but if i don't share my problems with a few of you
it's because i can't.
not because i don't want to,
it's just that i have one or two issues which are really personal,
and hopefully you all won't go thinking that you are unworthy.
also because you all don't know the real truth,
so please don't go guessing stories.

sometimes i wish i can wonder off for a while.
to somewhere so serene, somewhere so breath-taking.
and just share that place with another somebody.

No comments: