Sunday, July 27, 2008

the cousin connection;

I went for a jazz festival with my cousins and our parents today. The food was good. The music was not bad. It was very bad. My cousin sisters are getting pretty funny these days.

Cousin Sister 1: This is noise pollution!
Someone: I feel like snatching the guitar and smashing it hard against the floor.
Cousin Sister 2: Yeah. Let's do that...in our imagination!

Someone: Such awesome music.
Cousin Sister 1: I feel so touched.

p.s* I find this interesting. and if you're smart enough, you might just guess which one of the characters stated above is me. (: have fun.

resources: http://thejustinediaries.blogspot.com/
you can also guess who is she. XD

3 comments:

Justine said...

I also wonder who that someone is. Pretty sarcastic, innit? Haha!

elisa. said...

yeaaa..i wonder too. sarcasm overload there. haha

Justine said...

(Don't blow my cover la.) Haha! Kidding. :D