Sunday, July 27, 2008

by God's grace;

things weren't going as well since Thursday,
due to reasons.
On Thursday night before i slept,
i prayed that things will be alright again and i told myself that tomorrow will be a better day.
Friday came,
things were as bad in the morning.
and after a while, it got slightly better.
but when midnight approached,
everything seemed like a stranger to me.
and it sounded so formal that i thought I'd lost that touch.
and again on Friday night,
before i slept;
i prayed to the Lord and told Him that i needed everything to work out,
hoping that on Saturday everything will undergo a 360 degrees turn.
amazingly and by God's grace,
everything did.
I'm glad I found mr.sunshine again.
this relationship will never break.
those excruciating three days of silent killers, but I'm just so glad it's over.
& I'm happy we're all alright now.
happy little us!

thank you Lord.(:

No comments: