Friday, July 11, 2008

the blankets.

what can i do now?
I'm in pajamas, i think i just sprained my left knee cap and hamstring because my left leg feels a bit loose at the moment and i have a bowl of hot noodle soup by my side.
so, what do i do? ) :

today's really good. (:
because I'm just feeling very happy.
it amazes me with how things always happens.

hello everyone. as said, today's been good and nice. during bio class, we learned about pre menstrual syndrome, in vitro fertilisation and practically how babies were formed. and so, the four of us had our usual bio talks. ju, hoe wei, me and chan hoong. the things they say, hahahaha i don't know what to say. and then we said how many kids we wanted and blablabla. when it comes to chapter 4 biology form 5, where we learn deeper about reproduction, they seemed to get all excited. * oh yes, i found out some really interesting co-incidences here. but,I'm not going to tell you.=) * then throughout the day, we just played around with the camera and just enjoy each other's company besides the studying and doing our work. after school, while waiting for certain people, hoe wei, ju and i went to the chess club meeting where we just sat around and talked to teacher. and and and i found out something. something that shocked me and cause me to stone for a while. but, i suspected it coming already. so, not much of a surprise there. *to that somebody who I'm talking about, hehe it was really obvious larr* and then ju, hoe wei and i walked to hw's place. but, ju left us both half way at the junction and headed home. so, the both of us walked by ourselves and we kind off purposely use ju's camera to snap random shots just to finish up his memory space. xD but, you know what? it was fun. those pictures were really random. and out of 30 something pictures, i particularly like one. anyway, yea..i had a great day though i missed my afternoon nap again. )= I'll fall asleep anytime now. but then, I'll stay awake for something.

the close and best friends i have,
those that i can share anything everything with
and they'll always be my pillar of support and comfort;
they're really amazing.
you three loved ones. (:

hey youuu. (; got my little note?

No comments: