Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a gush of wind.

this will be the last month us seniors carry out our duty as prefect's. truth be told, it's sad.
especially when you have so much fun & memories with the whole board, the whole gang.
it won't feel the same after this. we'll be sitting back, watching our juniors take over our place & all we'll have to do is concentrate on our studies. ):

and so, today is a Wednesday. which means we have meeting tomorrow, where maybe we could finally flip the pages and continue on. besides, Friday is two days away. (:

today was quite interesting. four free periods which sums up to 2 hours of lesson-free. & the class started discussing about some plans. ;) you know, SPM is like 4 months plus away. graduation will be 5 months plus away. this is sad. I'm not that ready to grow up. I still want to play around and have fun with them.

On a happier note,
I read through some of my previous post and comments. & i felt different. It's like I've grown up so much over the past few months just because of a few stuff that has happened and took it's place in my life. and all i have to say for that is, I'm happy and satisfied with those little little stuff that has happened. never have i thought these stuff would happen.

and then.... oh no, i forgot what i wanted to say.
anyway, better get to the homework and start preparing myself for the big day.

let me tell you something,
we'll do this together okay?
I'll be by your side & you'll be there for me.
I'll help you with your flaws and so will you.
because all we need is each other.

No comments: