Saturday, August 9, 2008

of all the stars high above.

today-walkathon!
I had fun & definitely enjoyed myself a lot.

thank you for the balloon and the picture.<3
you know who you are.

we 5J people had our 5J.FM.
it was pretty good & fun.
the profit doesn't matter but hey, it was great doing it as a class.
& the musical telegram that someone did for me, XD; priceless.

on a very depressing note which you can ignore,
something happened to me.
sigh.
This will take a while.
but don't worry, you know we'll pull it through together.
the both of us shall just forget that that thing actually happened, okay?
I'm pretty sure that person knows the truth already.
so, it's all back to us now. and our little fairytale. (:

and then at 12.30,
eden[hoewei, dana, elisa, julian] plus a few others did our very last show,
singing I'm yours by Jason Mraz.

sweet memories, amazing friends.

i love you eden people!
& you too. ;)

No comments: