Thursday, August 14, 2008

the sweet escape.

haven't been talking about everything that's going on in my life. when people ask, i just say 'so far so good.' because it's as though there are two parts of me. was one, now torn apart. but only you know everything. just as you said, not only to share the good and happy things, but also the sad and depressing side which sums up to my everything.

skip those emotional stuff. I'm happy with you around.

hi-tea is on Saturday. aah, the excitement! as we seniors are doing a short musical. funny and well, indescribable. stayed back yesterday & today for practice and rehearsal. & my goodness, this close friends and 'rakan seperjuangan' are hilarious, whacky and so amazing. the gang is creative. all hopes that everything will go well and everyone will enjoy it. I myself laughed until my stomach muscle was stretching to it's max till it was so painful. and then there's the 'posing thing' with the partner in crime. speaking of him, he knows something now, found out the day before yesterday. you lucky boy! (:
and then certain stuff got worst but i guess it will be over soon. I guess, I don't know. I'm afraid. but, i have that pillar of support & comfort.
holiday's soon. great, study feast! aha. XD fight against the laziness in me.
and yea, national service! the cousin sister is in & she's pretty worried. the kawan baik as well. ):
tomorrow's the last day of us seniors as prefect's on duty. we'll be off duty but we'll still be around.
this is so random lar, elisa.

sorry, my mind's like everywhere now.

i just can't escape the truth, can i? am i about to lose this friendship just because you acted all weird to me? if it weren't for him, i think i would have scream in your face. seriously, please don't do this to me again. I don't know what to do anymore. ): and then there's the 'teddy' case, someone would know. I have no idea on that too. I'm sorry for saying this too many times, but I've to say it again. If it weren't for you, I don't know what would have happened to me.

you are so sweet & nice.
it was a higher chance of 'the bitter wound' rather than 'the sweet escape.'
but because of you,
everything's so much better.

No comments: