Friday, August 8, 2008

sixteenth week.

I'm still working on my masterpiece for you.

aaah! guess what? today's a Friday. (:
and this is where I'll go into as detailed as possible about today.
// on the way into school this morning, i bump into my partner in crime & we spotted our next target. so, we went and disguise ourselves and started on our mission. okay, the truth is as i was walking into school this morning, the partner in crime suddenly appeared behind me & then we walked into school. he had a trench coat in his hands. XD

and then and then, that certain someone came. ;)
please don't make me worried again.
the truth is, aah, the truth is only for me to know. hehe

today's classes were not as beneficial. we were all getting busy and hyped up for tomorrow's event- walkathon. & our class is doing our very own 5J.FM. there'll be message on air and a live musical telegram. ask me if you're confused. =)

before recess, ju and I went around to block C and D to promote and pass around the request/subscription form.
after the student's recess, a few of us stayed back to eat for a while. & something happened.
aaaaaaaaah! I feel so 'geli'. want to know why? he knows why.thank you for protecting. :]

okay, after that. ju and I went around school to paste posters for publicity. then, we met up with the other half of eden and a few others. & the other kawan baik is getting pretty sick. ):
I hope he gets well soon.

this whole week has been sweet.

to you, please don't ever make me worried again.

No comments: