Thursday, August 7, 2008

you know me better, you don't need this.

because I'm in the mood for something else and not in the mood for the books. (;

starting time: eight. forty seven pm.

name: elisa
sisters: i have one.
brothers: i wish i had.
shoe size: =)
height: 159 cm
where do you live: somewhere under the sun.
favourite drinks: juices, smoothies & water.
favourite breakfast: English breakfast, please.
have you ever been on a plane? yes, I have. ;)
swam in the ocean: yeaaa..let loose in the ocean waves!
fallen asleep in school: not that i remember. XD
broken someone's heart: i have nothing to say.
fell off your chair: yup, when my clumsiness takes charge.
sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes, it was a bit of a silent killer; being worried and all.
saved e-mails: when I'm just too lazy to hit the delete button and those worth saving.
what is your room like: my dwelling place.
what's right beside you: my phone.
what is the last thing you ate: dad's fried rice for dinner.
ever had chicken pox: yes, i clearly remember everything. aah, the itchiness and the medicine my mum used on me.
sore throat: aha yea, once until i totally lost my voice for a week.
stitches: no.
broken nose: noooo.
do you believe in love at first sight: i'm not sure about that. hehe
like picnics: depends on the company.
who was the last person you danced with: i have no idea.
last made you smile: there..that person. yea, you know. well, that person knows.
you last yelled at: i forgot.

today, did you...
talk to someone you like: haha (: you tell me.
kissed anyone: no.
get sick: not really.
talked to an ex: i don't have any, so how to?
miss someone: yea.
best feeling in the world: getting myself drenched in thy love. (:
do you sleep with stuffed animals: yess, my dolphin.
who do you really hate: no one.
what time is it now: nine. zero two pm.

randomness.
is there a person who is on your mind right now: yes.
do you have any siblings: yes.
do you want children: hehe yes.
do you smile often: ask the people around me.
do you like your hand-writing: ;) i likey our hand writing.
whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: uhmm..
what is the colour of your t-shirt now: white.
what were you doing at 7 pm yesterday: in slumberland. XD
i can't wait till.. I see you. (:
when did you cry last: pretended to; just now,because someone said something.
are you a friendly person: ask them.
do you have any pets: no, i would love a dolphin. a pair of dolphin.
where is the person you have feelings for right now? at home. studying right, you?

did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
(: I'll remember Tuesday.

do you sleep with the tv on? no.
what are you doing right now? sitting, waiting, wishing. -jack johnson. (:
have you ever crawled through a window? nooo..
can you handle the truth? sometimes.
are you closer to your mother or father? mum.
who was the last person you cried in front of? my three close friends.
how many people can you say you've really loved? them, the best friends. and that someone special. but, I still love them.
do you eat healthy? yea, sort of.
do you still have pictures of you and your ex? i don't have an ex, so how to?
have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yess, and that Friday.
how often do you go to church? Friday's cell. Sunday church. and certain Saturday's.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? you.
are you loud or quiet most of the time? I don't know.
are you confident? yes, sometimes.

and I shall stop here. sorry for skipping the rest of the tag. :)

you know me much better, you don't need this as reference.

No comments: