Thursday, October 18, 2007

181007

make 30 sentences with the word 'I'.

i enjoy writing.
i am not good in math. (and I'm trying hard)
i don't have a blood brother.
i think i prefer writing sad stuff.
i am more blessed than those poor kids in Africa.
i want to travel around the world.
i regret not doing something last year.
i sleep with a bolster, 2 pillows and a comforter.
i have a cousin who is 18 days younger than me.
i collect cute cards and envelopes.
i know I'm short.
i write my diary whenever i feel like it.
i love airports and hate hospitals.
i don't know what i want to study after high school.
i wanted to be a writer and or a journalists.
i love the beach and the waves.
i am confused now. (don't ask why.)
i know there are rumors going on about me.
i thank God for everything i have.
i like photography.
i dream almost every night and i always remember what i dream.
i am sentimental.
i believe in miracle.
i don't fancy or go crazy over chocolate.
i only like kit-kat. XD
i enjoy being around friends.
i also like being alone at times.
i read story books with a hope that they'll end happily.
i am a September kid.
i enjoy my dreams.

that took me quite sometime. haha XD
anyway,i guess you guys are wondering why i highlighted one of the statement stated above. -
'i know there are rumors going on about me.'

you can just ignore the following 2 paragraphs.

i had a dream last night.and it involved the rumor going around about me.in the dream,my friends left me(I'm not going to say who they are).so i was alone.i was sitting down alone in class.none of my close friends were there,but there were still a few of my classmate.well,it didn't really happen in my current school but it happened in my ex-school.if u guys know me very well,my ex-school contributed much to all the sweet memories i have now. anyway,i was much of the girl everybody hated in my dream. someone started the rumor but i didn't knew who and i couldn't care less. but the rumor was getting very very big.almost the whole school knew about it.
then, one of my friend came and talk to me.he told me who started the rumor.and guess who was behind it? it was one of my prefect senior. (note that it was just a DREAM)
i couldn't believe what i heard until i saw him/her (whichever you guys prefer). him/her was staring at me with a bunch of his/her friends.then they were laughing and ejek-ing me.
on the bright side..it taught me a lesson.

friends like that are not worth it.forget them and start making new ones!

i will start putting aside whatever rumor i hear about myself and take it easy. well,it's just part of life. and to those who started the rumors (you know who you are), i'm not that nice.
=)

No comments: