Monday, October 29, 2007

ask and you shall be answered. :)

these are several questions asked by justine.

justine, since you asked..i'll answer. =)


What is your favourite hobby?

i enjoy writing. i best describe myself through my writing. i also like collecting glass bottles. oh,and dreaming. and and and taking airplanes. :) too many hobbies though. but,writing is on top of my list.

Why do you like vegetables and fruits?

like you, i was brought up in a family that eats fruits and veges. but, I've come to actually enjoying and loving them few years back. i dunno. i don't have a reason for that. sorry.

If you could change your name, what would it be?

i love my name. if u still want one,it'll be elyssa. xp

Describe the term elisa-ish.

elisa-ish. it's indescribable.

What do you think of your cousin sister?

owh. my cousin sister? u mean justine? that girl arh.. she only loves books. super duper smart. hates food that i like. gives good advice. loves fried stuff and nasi lemak tambah banyak banyak sambal dan curry. and lots more. i can't reveal much about her here. *whispers: I'll get killed, you know!*

Why are you a girl?

hmm.. ask God. he knows. :)


there you go..anymore questions?

4 comments:

Justine said...

Thanks for the funny and truthful answers! Oh, I have got a ton more but these are the important ones. Haha! I won't kill you. Just grind you. That's all. Kidding! Cya Elyssa. XP

elisa. said...

hehehehe..
thank you hazel!

Justine said...

Stop it with the Hazel!

elisa. said...

hazel hazel.. lalala~ xp