Tuesday, October 16, 2007

one more step ..

"Oh 1 sand, How many thousand times you've try to tell him your heart, but you just stop by the step" - by yeye -

i know u'll never get to read this. but i think it's better that u don't read everything that i write. anyway,you will never ever know who you are.

the distance between you and me seems so near,
yet so far.
a few steps won't do it.
why are we like that?
we used to be close.
real close.
you and me.
but now?
what happened between us?
there's always a silent gap between us.
maybe we're secretly communicating,
but neither you or me realize it.

i went a long distance,
gathering up my courage,
wanting to tell you.
just one more step will do it.
then i suddenly drew away,
drew further from you.

now i wonder..
what would happen if i spill everything that day?

while u were gone,
when i drew apart..
someone was there for me.
he made me happy..
cheering me up from time to time...
and he almost took my heart.
but i kept it tight.
real tight.
waiting for the one i wanted.
waiting for you.
but you never showed up.
you are just like an illusion.
not real and confusing.
maybe i should just let go.

No comments: