Friday, October 19, 2007

crossroads.i'm lost.

the title says it.I'm lost.L.O.S.T.

i have a great life. well,not very ideal.but,still quite satisfying.at least to some people. i have a big family including my extended family. and i have friends. i lead a happy life with little little things that satisfies the heart and bring happiness.

though I'm pretty contented with my life,it is normal for a 16 year old kid like me to have dilemmas. like friends,guys,parents and studies. for me,it is more on the friends. my parents are understanding. my studies are okay i guess. trying hard to improve on them. guys? so far there's one. it's been quite some time and more than a hand full of people know about it. i won't deny.so,yes,i still like him. and so..most of the times..it is my friends that makes me upset and take away the colors of my life. but they don't realize that.

i was quite a reserve kid.seldom share much with my friends.but now,i think i open up more to them. in return,they take it and go against me. i know I'm a little more sensitive than any other ordinary kid.and i
observe things quietly. i may seem to be too busy with other things,but i still do spend time and think. i listen quietly and i keep a lot of things to myself.

anyway,i don't think i can express accurately how i feel but i will try my very best.

i have friends who would listen to what i say but they would forget them very quickly. maybe you guys don't realize this,but i am most of the time left out.i don't really have friends who would go through
hell with me.they often leave me behind though i seem to be very close with them. thank god i have my sister.
to the people i used to trust,i no longer have that 100% trust in you.what's left is just maybe 20%. i told you everything and i trusted u so much..and what did u do? u told everyone.

luckily i still do have a hand full of friends whom i can trust.okayy,maybe more than that. 2 hands full of friends.=)


i have this paired key chain that says 'always friends'. any idea who should i give it to?


elisa** i wanna go somewhere where nobody knows my name and start all over again.


No comments: