Tuesday, October 16, 2007

heart breaker

why do you have to be a heart breaker?

over a thousand days..my feelings for you never changed.
i tried to tell you how i felt. but i couldn't. though a year back,u asked once..i wanted to tell you but i was reluctant to do so. i wanted u so badly in my life but i was afraid to get hurt. I've always seen a smile on your face.that smile always made my day although we seldom communicate.

i know I'm confusing you.so are you.i do not know how you feel about me. occasionally,you give me hope. sometimes you act like nothing happened. sometimes you are like a stranger to me. I know we seldom tell each other stuff,but is it so hard to talk to me?

Day in day out..I think about you.wondering what are you doing. hoping you are happy and always smiling. worrying about your safety. Now i wonder, why am i doing this? you don't even care for me,you don't even know anything. maybe you do know and you are trying to avoid,trying to run away from me.

I'm trying so hard now. even other people can see that.except for you. people keep thinking that I'm a very happy person.and don't get me wrong,I am and I wanna continue being happy.
why do you have to be a heart breaker? my heart breaker? I know I'm being too sensitive but you do not know a thing. not even a single thing. why did I spend few weeks cracking my head trying to think what to give you? spending my time all on you? you won't know and you will never know. people keep telling me you are not worth everything i do for you, but i know one day you will notice it and appreciate everything that i did. everyone asked me "so,did he wish you on your birthday?". and all i answered was "i doubt he even knows my birthday". why is everyone else so lucky? having their sixteenth birthday happily? and how did i pass my sixteenth birthday? tears in the heart and a smile on the face.

sweet sixteenth? haha bitter and painful sixteenth. thank God for someone else. at least that person was more caring.

i tried to ignore you but i just can't.

you are a heart breaker!

No comments: