Wednesday, November 28, 2007

and she'll wait.

elisa is waiting.
"I'll wait for you by the beach with a clover leaf in my palm until you come around."

it's okay if you don't get that. i know I'm mysterious and I'm liking it.

november 27th
yesterday,yesterday,yesterday.
ohh.. i cut my hair. and i look more like my cousin sister.
note to cousin sister: let's wear our blue stripes, black pants and black shoes together.
went for camp meeting at night. came back, talk to chan hoong and doze off.

november 28th
i woke up pretty early today compared to the other days where I'll only drag myself away from bed around 10 something, latest 12. felt funny today,mainly because my head felt lighter. then,spent the whole morning till late afternoon playing games with my sis. half way through the games,dana sms-ed saying "wah..elisa,you want me to cuci tandas for you ah? XD" if you don't get this,check out today's star paper pg 10 of nation or just N10. then mum called. got ready. left for OU. went mph and walked around by myself. got a book. got a dolphin chain. there you go justine,you can say I'm obsessed with dolphins. =)

and now I'm back, sitting here blogging,chatting and thinking about what is going to happen tomorrow.

stitch up! is on friday. it's my youth "sleepover-cum-camp".


"would you come around?"

No comments: