Sunday, November 18, 2007

because it's fashion.

watch out! next big fashion designers.
we were trying to get the background full of photographers and the media.
but as you can see,we failed!


fashion...fashion..fashion.
I have seen,heard and said the word above more than i needed to.
except than I've not smell,taste or feel it.

anyhow, i went for kl six gala night last night (17/11/07) which was held at kl convention center. It was amazing. Now i know the feeling of watching fashion shows live.The event attended was a special highlight of m-ifw(Malaysia international fashion week). There were artists, socialites, VIPs, designers and big big people whom i don't even know. Thank God my dear cousin was there with me. Though we were among the youngest of the young ones,we had tons of fun,didn't we? Trying to be great people,admiring the fashion,talking about adult-ish stuff and laughing our heads off to some random topics. and taking photos. Though I've to admit there were a few outfits which i really like.

Both me and jian were given trade tags,which gives us access to every part of the event,even getting lots of free haagen dazs. [trade tags wei, coolnya.]If only there were extra time in hand,we would have gone backstage. Aaah! I regret. Because of the tags,we were allowed to enter the runway area earlier,so we *snap *snap*,*chat* *chat* and *giggle* *giggle*.

Then it all began. The music was blasting out from the speakers,hurting my eardrums. The lights were cool but made my eyes blurry and tired. The models were pretty and portrayed the outstanding outfits really well. Some of the outfits were really really really nice. Then the six designers came out. *clap* *clap* souvenir presented. *snap**snap*Photo taken. Everybody leaves the area,some heading for home,some to after party and some back at the cocktail area. Me and Jian sat around and took more photos. =) then went for more sprite and coke. xD
Then she went back home, leaving me behind. I was kinda bored,so guess where i went? hahaha

lepas tu,blablabla..the rest was history. had dinner at some coffee house in some hotel at 12 something. then went home and slept at 2 something. I didn't dream about anything. Just slept through the whole night.


benefits of having trade tags.we get to go in earlier.

ohh..i love youu,my prince.
trade tags. anya hindmarch bag(notebook and other stuff inside).


elisa** ...and because it's fashion! fashion. f to the a to the s-h-i-o-n.
lstnlyn** i love sceneries. bring me somewhere where we can just sit and watch mother nature.

No comments: