Thursday, November 8, 2007

let's add a twist of salt and pepper.

salt and pepper.
sugar rush.
spicy sizzling hot!

okayy. what am i typing? anyway..went to pavillion in kl with uncles,aunties,cousins,mummy and sister. split up with the parents after lunch. so,there was just 4 of us. we went to the bookshop..then walked around and around and around. owh wait..yea,just walked around. i won't list every detail that happened today. bookshop - couldn't find the book i wanted. justine got 2 books. pity ivan! just followed us everywhere we went. [ background music:i will follow you..follow you where ever you may be..] i got myself 3 pens for fun. xp
then then then..we went back to klang and then later came back to subang for seafood.
it was pretty tiring,but i enjoyed myself. ivan has changed so much. *giggles* oh,i can't believe my little cousin has now grown into a young guy. *haha*

elisa** we must have more of these 'cousins gatherings'. (:


ivan,i know you wanna ask me something. and justine,you know about it.. so,please please just ask me or tell me so that the question mark in my head can be resolved.


till then,
love elisa.

2 comments:

Justine said...

But the 'little cousin' hasn't grown into a man...yet. Haha. Yes, cousin meetings are a whole lot of fun! We should do it more often. As for what Ivan wants to ask, my lips are sealed as long as he doesn't want to ask you. Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious what he wants to ask. Just go guess.

elisa. said...

evil little cousins of mine! hmph! wait,you guys ain't little.
evil huge cousins of mine! haha