Thursday, November 8, 2007

envelopes; with a dash of love.

recommended books by me: summer island.perfect strangers.the write stuff.mixed messages.message in a bottle.the confessions of a not it girl. 'what if...' series.

books i read recently:summer island.perfect strangers.

books i want to get my hands on: 'i love bikinis' series.archie's.more and more of archie's. one more book from 'what if..' series. (i want that book to complete my collection)

books I'm going to read(hopefully!) :inside the mind of gideon rayburn.

what i want: more and more glass bottles. love letters for my blog. xp teddy bear. shoes. watch. books. coloured paper. more and more note books. colorful stuff.pictures. photos. old yellowish notes. glass bottles!! and and and dolphin chain. xp more fairytale-ish stories. more fairytale-ish happenings in my life.

places i want to visit: australia (yes,australia. though i've been there quite a number of times). hawaii. japan. venice. spain.new zealand. and all the beaches around the world.

things i want to say to certain people : okayy,this is too much. i shouldn't do it here.

colours: purple.white.orange.turquoise.



elisa** dashes of love from me to you. <3

No comments: