Monday, November 26, 2007

i couldn't stop...

smiling.
by myself.

i received a message from a friend yesterday. the message said 'elisa.. i got one good news for u.-u wanna noe? he he...' at that point in time,of course i wanted to know. XD then another message from the same friend came 'but..i think better give u a surprise!..he he..u really want to know now?' yes,yes,yes..i want to know. well,i love surprises but this time..I'd rather know it before it really happened. and i was hoping it would have something to do with him.

and then..my message alert rang. it said 'he's joining us.' I'm not going to explain further,but it really made my day.

i couldn't stop smiling for the next few hours. =)
then later,i kind of regret knowing it earlier. but on the other hand,if it was really a surprise and i saw him 'there' on that day,i would have keep on smiling or even laughing and he would think I'm crazy.



if you get what this means.


3 comments:

Justine said...

Sigh. +shaking my head+

elisa. said...

hahaha +laughing my head off+

sh3rina (^(@)^) said...

boleh aku tau,, who sms u a? not me rite?? xD