Sunday, November 11, 2007

she & I.

I was just 18 days old when she was born. At that moment in time,I could not open my eyes to look at her,yet to get to know her. We grew up together with us staying quite far apart. With long hair, round cute chubby face, big bright eyes and flawless skin, she was one little pretty girl. Though she is no longer little now, she will always be that little pretty cute chubby girl in my heart. I would remember everything and every moment we shared.

16 years of friendship, with laughter and tears, made us even closer. She was always there for me, faithfully listening to all of my rantings. She gave me advice, comfort and happiness. Her presence filled my loneliness at times. She often accompanied me and help me in every way possible.

Both she and I are often thought of as twins. Though we look similar on the outside, we are actually very different in the inside. Not very different, but a little different. (confused, aren't you?) We often share the similar taste, liking the same thing,same t-shirt and same shoe- there's a story behind it. Though she always spend hours and hours, I'm telling you, it's hours with a S, in the bookshop, making me bored at times, she never fails to entertain me and rescuing me out of boredom by introducing me to storybooks. *sigh* what a cousin!

She is someone special who has colored my life in different ways. We can spend hours long of chatting through msn or just sitting down and talk about anything from A-Z. you name it. We have spent lots and lots of time together doing crazy stuff from people watching to taking lots of crazy pictures.

She is a bookworm who is impatiently waiting to own a mini library and to get her driving license. She is also a very fastidious eater, dislikes pizza, fruits and vege. She loves 'nasi lemak tambah sambal banyak banyak', fried food stuff and curry.She is one person who knows how to protect herself and her family. She cares and loves them as much as they do. The first thing in her life is God. She is a very generous person, it probably came from our grandmother's genes. =) She is someone who never fails to make your day.

She is one person that I can trust and rely on.
I thank God for her in my life and i dedicate this post to her.

Who is she, you may ask?

It's for me and her to know and for you to find out.


Check this out for something similar about the girl who wants to be a princess. (:

2 comments:

Justine said...

Thank you, cousin, for the brutally honest dedication. Haha! See you soon for dinner tonight! ;)

elisa. said...

you are most welcome,my royal princess cousin. haha xp
what's with me and princesses? i'm fantasizing to much.