Saturday, November 10, 2007

of princesses,fairytales and happy endings.

i want to be a princess.

have my own castle, an aquarium with dolphins, a magical theme park,
a bakery for mummy,
a big kitchen and huge library for daddy,
a place full of water rides and fun for sis.

i want to have my private beach.
a room full of glass bottles.
a trunk full of love letters.
a vineyard.
lots and lots of empty land for me to just play and have fun.

and i want to be a princess with her oh so romantic prince.
and live happily ever after without the curse of an evil witch.

the holy matrimony must be perfect.
with strawberries, lemonade, carriages, snow flakes and stars.
ribbons and balloons.
with the perfect gown and the pretty ring.

and we shall both travel around the world for as long as we can.together.

and my prince and I shall love each other till the very end.


No comments: