Monday, November 26, 2007

untitled.

i have to warn you.
this is a post you wouldn't want to read.
so,please please stop reading.
but if you want to, go ahead!
no one is going to stop you.

to the one who is getting on my nerves,

you might not know who you are. but,who cares? I've always thought that you are one nice person.well,maybe you are. but,I've never thought you'll be indirectly bad at the same time. maybe you think you are doing me a big big favor, but you know what? you are NOT doing me a favor. you're just treating me like a piece of junk. When you need me,you'll be nice and all;when you don't need me,you just chuck me aside, pretending I'm invisible or just someone useless. Who do you think you are?
First,you give me a task. telling me everything i need to do. Fine,I've done my part. and i offered to help because i really want to help and i know i can help. Then,now,you are just throwing me to the other corner of the world. Ignoring me? oh,that's very nice of you.

I just want to tell you something even though you might not get to read this.
You can do whatever you want,I don't care. You're in-charge and if anything goes wrong,don't blame it on us. I offered help,you didn't care. So,I'll just sit back and watch. Just pray that everything planned will go on well. and please stop being a wiseacre.

every living person has a mr.hyde in them.

2 comments:

Justine said...

There is always that one hypocritical two-faced friend among us. Don't be easily affected by this particular species.

elisa. said...

yupp. that's why I'm letting all my anger here. XD