Sunday, September 21, 2008

into deep thoughts.

yesterday was pretty okay i guess. went for an interview with the partner in crime, but I wanted to be in school so badly. do you know why? (:

physics paper tomorrow and I'm not done studying yet. I'm not a science geek, in case you didn't know that.

back to yesterday. went for the SASA interview in the morning. someone was so sweet to send me a message before we both left for our different destinations-one to school & another to the interview. reached there, saw ashman and started talking away because we knew no one except each other. then, people started coming and eventually the place was filled with students with different types of school uniforms. and and i saw quite a number of my ex-school mates, ex-puay chai-ians. Don't know if they recognised me. waited, registered, made friends, talked, walked, stared into space,waited,waited and waited; that's what i did. Ash went in first and I was only called at 11.25. Mine was pretty fast, i guess.

I just hope for the best. But if I don't get it, I believe that God has His better plans for me. like *ehem* not telling you. but it's something I wish for.
Well, shoot for the moon. And even if you fall, you'll fall among the stars.

and the cousin had her own interview too yesterday except that her's was at a different place.
ohh, all the best of the best to the both of us. make it three, including ashman. xD

my last night was not bad too. had balinese food with the family. I love the set up! but, had stomach ache throughout the day even before leaving home for the interview. So, eating spicy sour-ish food for dinner and plate full of spicy stuff for lunch is like adding salt onto the wound. nevertheless, I enjoyed! I'm not torturing myself.

And before I forget, joel c. gave me a very sweet birthday present on friday!
& even asked me to reunite the one he gave with the blue one i have. ;)

I had a very nice dream last night. It'll come true, hopefully.

okay,back to physics.
where was i again? oh yes, sound waves.

3 comments:

Justine said...

All the best, too! Let's hope for the best and trust God. His plans are always the best. :) Balinese food? Is it nice? Spicy and sour, sounds nice.

elisa. said...

yes,very very nice & tasty. spicy,sour,sweet,salty; everything's in. the set up's cool, the food's good, the ambiance relaxing..it was great! let's go there together someday! belated birthday lunch together, perhaps? xD

Justine said...

Good idea! Let's! :)