Thursday, September 18, 2008

it wasn't meant to be a knot.

I have this tendency of bottling up mixed emotions. I know when I'm happy, I let loose of myself in dancing around and making the world around me a better, happier place. or I just let go of my soul and let it move freely as it wish. And when I'm feeling down, everybody notices it.

Today while trying to fall asleep in the afternoon after a very not-relieving-and-saddening,depressing-tough-don't know what else to say-but-also-very-very-very-unexpected-and-hard-killer biology paper that gives me no hope and only made me dissapointed in myself, a pang of worries hit me left right, up down and inside out. I also received a call about the thing that was about to happen on Saturday which I'm dreading to go but I know I should. So much was on my mind and I couldn't put them aside to get a good rest after stuffing myself with biology facts. Even my usual method of clearing my mind didn't work. And so I sat up and thought about the worries I had, which was when I realise I needed to let it all out because it was unbearable and too much to contain within me. Now, I'm glad I did share it with someone.

Bottling up mixed emotions; this happens always. Even if I'm not feeling alright, I'll try my very best to hide it all. But i guess it's an useless effort because the depressing and sad side always manage to find it's way out, slipping right through my facial expression. I prefer to reassure the people around me that I'm alright. Unless it's a really heavy burden, I'll blurb out a word or two to very close friends and family only which I don't think they will be able get the clear picture with me mumbling away on sentences that don't fit right in place.

But there's always a hero in one's life. And I'm sure mine's been found.

Dear you,

you know better than anyone else that even little discrete matters or happenings can push me into deep thoughts. And once I fall into it, it is close to impossible for me to rescue myself out of it. So, you got to be there to set me straight. Well, you have always been there. (: I need you to always save me out of the hole that I dig for myself.

=) 5 _ _ _ _ _ _!

No comments: