Tuesday, September 30, 2008

you never know..

so it's the holidays! happy raya to all & to all a happy holiday! (:

which isn't much of a holiday to me since I gotta continue burying my head in the books. ):

anyway, let's just be happy today. the last few days was pretty exciting & fun. Saturday night was the birthday dinner with the other two cousin's which was good and the 'co-incidents' happening among the three of us. Sunday was great, too. went to church with the neighbour downstairs (kamu tahu kamu siapa kan? haha xD). wait, i forgot what happened after that. I only remember having worship, service then youth. before youth started, they were talking about eating steamboat and blablabla. after youth, left for the mall to meet up with my cousin & her friends. watched mamma mia! & the songs stuck in my head. the show was good, the company was amazing too! *mmm..my dad's cooking something & it smells good*

back to the show, the island was like my dream place; so serene, so breath-taking, so amazing! except that my dream place gotta have a few more criteria's. (; after the movie, we went to the bookstore since all 5 of us excluding the sister fancies reading. and as jian has said, it felt weird actually knowing every single person in the young adults aisle browsing through books. we left the store an hour or so later, each with books including the sister with her origami book. then, 2 went to craft haven, another 2 went to another bookstore while the remaining two had their super late lunch outside craft haven. met up with the parents & had dinner. came home and the rest is history. that, was my sunday; with the family and the cousin sister's friends. her friend's are friendly. :)

and then yesterday. what did i do again? ahh yes, came online, did random things, wrap my new books, watch tv, read archie's, read my new books, talk to someone. wait, did i mention studying? i think i didn't. ohh great, I haven't touch my books yet; got to start today then. someone's so lucky to get to go to the islands.I wonder who. =) make sure you send me a postcard. kidding! and then there's another someone who got to go overseas. now, who's that? xD i hope you both had fun and or is having fun!

so there's 'dinner' with the youth this Friday. It'll be fun, I'm sure.

No comments: