Saturday, September 27, 2008

surprisingly amazing..

surprisingly amazing that not only the three of us are september babies;

we also co-incidentally did the same thing for each other.
it's like a love triangle,
but it's a cousinly love circle where we love each other
and there isn't a third party.

ohh, my examples are weird!

what happened was, the cousin brother's birthday dinner was tonight. and three hours before the dinner was scheduled, me and my sis rushed out with my mum to get him a present. well, a present for the cousin sister who turned 17 yesterday too. I actually had planned what to get for her birthday eons ago, but she somehow went and got herself that similar thing. With no idea what to get for her, i was chatting with her online & she told me one of the book she've been waiting for has just been released. That was when a bulb flashed above my head. drafted the book title in my phone and off we went to this gift shop which is really cool. anyway, couldn't find a single suitable thing for her and for him. because- ; i rather not mention the reason here. and then, within 5 minutes, we decided to turn to the mall & ran towards her dwelling place-the bookstore. got there, asked the lady for the book she wanted but it wasn't in store yet. so, went on a search for books that suits her. & thankfully, we did. got the cousin brother a present too from the same place & another christian outlet. Anyway, dinner was awesome! with 2 very different cakes, laughter, yummy food & loved ones.

the best part was;
during dinner. we then found out that all three of us got each other birthday presents from the same place on the same day-today- & almost at the same time. and that i assure you, isn't co-incidents!
and then the cousin sister was actually going to get me this book but didn't in the end because it wasn't in store at the bookshop she went to. BUT i got her that book instead! I even called her to ask her whether she knew the book, trying to pretend that i was getting it for myself. and she on the other hand, was trying to hide the fact that she knew it and was trying to get it for me. co-incidents, you say?

I say it runs in the family.

2 comments:

Justine said...

Walaoeh. So complicated when you put it into words. Haha! I didn't even bother typing it all out on the blog for fear that I might make my head spin. Haha. But wow. We must have been born with the same thinking mechanisms, huh?

elisa. said...

yup yup. I'm sure that is.