Tuesday, September 2, 2008

love is nothing to hide.

the day after yesterday;

i had three scenario's going on inside my head, three different feelings, three different lessons learned & three different experiences.

first,

there are this group of people or in my case there are this few people who like to listen, watch, spy, observe every move I make, everything I do.

they are call eavesdropper. or more likely stalkers?
but the thing is they don't literally stalk, they listen and pay attention to whatever we, my friends say or do. And then come join in the conversation all of a sudden.

today I wrote this to my kawan baiks,

"I feel like I'm being watched at all times"

yes, I really feel that way.
they know who I'm referring to.

and that was when the kawan baik wrote back,

"love is nothing to hide."

the truth is, it's not about hiding the love. it's about invading my privacy, my time spent with my close friends, my personal issues that i only want to share with the best friends & my own sacred precious treasured moment that I only want to share with that somebody.
I don't like it when you people always come in between or when you start giving that look.
It's not nice to interrupt.

secondly,

this is going to be a bit messed up & i don't think anyone would understand except a certain one or two who really knows the whole truth.

all I have left with is,
you don't have to say those harsh words or start cursing. It's my life and if you don't want to be friends but still continue being persistent in 'taking advantage', I really don't have anymore to say to you. you yourself know that I am being affiliated to that somebody, so please stop making the whole situation a bigger mess. I'm afraid I won't have the courage to pick up the pieces and clear up the mess you've started without a solid reason. will you please be your usual self again?

It's sad how someone like you have changed.

and lastly,

high school is going to end soon.
yes, I will miss you Mr.best friend.
& you. (:

No comments: