Saturday, September 13, 2008

steps to departure.

after reading through a friend's blog, i realise that

we really need a breakthrough!

you may say that I'm not in a position to say this, but as someone who have been through a lot with you guys, i think it's really time to move on. No use living in a stagnant situation where the situation isn't going any better. And i think we've had enough hurtful situations, if you get the picture. Some of you may not seem to care. But, forget about the past; we should start caring about everything that has to do about us.Don't just be selfish and think for yourself.

I still think that some of YOU are not on the right track, thinking that everything is alright when you people are the one who caused this to happen. But you know what? We need to be realistic and face reality. Not cause troubles and return to living in your dreams, living in denial; denying the truth. and what hurts most is, denying my existence. Only if i could type out in detailed everything, what happened, who you are, what you did and the list goes on. but, as far as i hate to admit, I'm just lazy to squeeze out every remaining energy I have to think about you. Mind you, this time I'm really angry and sad.That's why I try to hide in my shadows at times.

It's sad to know that we have became what we are today. What happened to all the fun together? The care, the joy, the fellowships and the close relationships? I know that I've been away for quite some time now, and I needed that break for a while after being "kicked", "shot" and badly injured by several incidents. Nevertheless, I still need to unwind. It's sad, isn't it?

Now, I no longer have that confidence I used to have years ago. Again and again, i gathered up my confidence and courage to carry on. but again and again, I guess I wasn't good enough for you that you had to break the "on fire spirit" that I had. Then again, why am I holding back from moving on?

elisa, pack your bags. you'll need them anytime soon.

No comments: