Thursday, October 23, 2008

because it ain't raining tonight.

today's just great and I couldn't ask for more. All thanks and praises goes to Him who arts above. (:

so I went to school today like any other normal day. but truth be told, I had a hunch that there would be something extraordinary about today. classes were on and off due to the amount of classmates present. And Ju came to school today after i-don't-know-how-long. =)

Surprisingly, what I thought was just a hunch the day before came true. And I thank Him for that.
Really, really am glad and thankful. No words can express my gratitude. Because not only that happened,

the blizzards started clearing up and as the sun light shone in, the rainbow started to appear. Although the rainbow may not be as clear and colourful as I had always wished for it to be, I'm sure it is a good sign. & you'll be my sunshine, always. (:

The Lord never fails me. He never fails to carry me through my weakest times, never fails to brighten up my darkness, never fails to bring happiness in my life when sadness starts pouring in, never fails to take away my doubts and worries, and there's just so much more that He has done for me. He has provided, cared and loved me despite the things that I've done. He, is my best friend. And it feels like we're always on a never ending phone call, without needing to pay the phone bill. Thank you Lord. You're my provider, my shelter, my Father.

today, despite having that uncontrollable feeling of something, I had my time. I don't know how to string those words into sentences neither do I know how to express every single tinge I have to you, but I just want to say thank you and ---

you'll always be mine.
;)

2 comments:

Justine said...

What an awesome God we worship! :D Congrats again on bagging the scholarship! God has plans to prosper you and I'm sure this is one of them. ;)

elisa. said...

thank you so much! (:

as you say, prayer works. still, I need to ask Him whether this is the right path for me.