Saturday, October 25, 2008

where does boredom take you tonight?

-insert usual tag rules- (:
tagged by sherina.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
:: Ask him what he thinks I should to do to him. then,I'll judge. *evil grin*

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
:: To always have you by my side.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
:: Nobody?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
:: There's so much I would like to do. But first, give an offering unto the Lord.

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
:: Definitely.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
:: Too hard to judge. Because I like the feeling of loving someone, and it's a blessing to me to be able to give out love and also because I'm lucky to be able to find someone to love. And then being loved by someone is also a blessing to us. At least we know someone out there loves us and accepts us for who we are.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
:: For as long as I can.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
:: Keep my love for him to myself until I'm ready to move on. But it's a if right? ;)

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
:: boyfriend.

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
:: If I have one, definitely. I would also want him to be happy and make sure he marries someone he loves and he's happy with. If not, I won't approve! haha

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
:: Being me. (: Living, laughing, crying and enjoying every bit of blessings.

12. What's your fear?
:: I shall speak no fear of mine.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
:: Married but poor.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
:: What say you?

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
:: The one that loves me?

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
:: Yes. But sometimes it might take a while.

18.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
:: Being in a relationship.

I want to tag..that someone. ;)

so, is this where boredom took me tonight?

No comments: