Wednesday, October 15, 2008

tell me something i don't know.

is today just made for me to reminisce about yesterday's memories and remember the past?

September 12,2006
what does it means if someone messages u daily even if there's nothing?

September 08,2006
for only 1 month, I'll be the same age as my friend..that friend will turn 16 next month..but,for now before that friend's birthday..i shall be the same age as that friend...appreciate this 1 month..but,no matter how..i will always be younger than that friend. sigh.
p.s* u guys know who is that friend ?

August 28,2006
i go to sleep with imaginations,i am accompanied by dreams when i sleep and i wake up with nothing. -m3.-
dreams that come through when I'm sleeping are mostly impossible to come through but some really did come through..those really sweet and those that i really want didn't come through..so,i guess I'll have to just continue dreaming and go on to imagine those wonderful things that maybe would not take place in my life..
-continue to wish upon the stars or just dream-
happy dreaming to me.

***
-full of dreams tonight.- i miss someone.

August 25,2006
你明白吗?
我一直都很想跟你讲我心里的话。
有时,我觉得你和我之间有些不可讲解的东西。可是,你总是那么的安静..老是把心情藏在心里。这样我真得很难明白你。
我已经尽力了。我真的真的真的很想坦白的跟你讲事实,但是,我怕你知道事实以后,你会远离我。
你可不可以主动来跟我讲话?每次都是我主动找你。。只有几次你自己来跟我谈天。你知道吗?你明白我的心情吗?

--
and the above were just being copied and paste from my old blog.

it feels funny knowing that all these aren't the important issues in my life currently.
but, I'll still treasure it all. (:

No comments: