Saturday, October 4, 2008

dee dum dum.

for one's reading pleasure alone;

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
cousin sisters.blog buddy.the other twin.

2. Your 5 impressions toward her?
-finicky eater.
-avid reader.
-vocab police.
-wonderful friend.
-amazing cousin.

3. The most memorable things she has done for you.
entertaining all my sudden meaningless quirks, staying up late just to talk..and the list goes on. (:

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
"I, er, uh, well, um, uh, love, er, well, you." xD (i had to copy and paste that.)

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
I'm pretty sure it will never happen. no if. =)

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
steal all her books.

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
being more masculine?

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I doodled in her books and perhaps revealed her little 'treasure'.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
-minta maaf, siaran tergendala.-

10. The overall impression of her is...
refer to the equation in your birthday card! (:

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
uhm..i really don't know.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
puzzling.

13. On contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?
for me to know, and for you not to find out.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
I'm contented with being me, myself and I. ;)

15. For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
They're the source of happiness & warmth.

16. 10 friends to tag
all my imaginary friends.

further part of the tag have been removed because -

1 comment:

Justine said...

I've said this before and I'll say it again: You know me TOO well! By the way, good one on being more 'masculine'! Haha. It took me a while to get it. Thought you were being sarcastic. And doodling on my books? Oh man! The thought never even crossed my mind! I'd probably be sleepless for a long time. Haha. Anyway, thanks for doing the tag. ;)