Thursday, January 24, 2008

carefully thorned out.

I love sticky rice.
my dad cooks yummy food. <3

Song stuck in my head: I adore by hillsongs.

I was just looking through the pictures taken during the year end holidays. oh,how i miss the holidays! and the late sleep-ins, late bed time, no homework, you name it.
now that classes are back for exactly 3 weeks, I haven't got my heart prepared to pay full attention to the books.One day as I was lying down thinking, some walnut thoughts came across. "maybe I should start making books my best friend/boyfriend. You can talk to them,complain to them and they will reply,only in the form of knowledge." come to think of it, it only benefits me and that is good. The book has nothing to loose. I can talk to them and they won't answer back, break my heart, say vulgar words, offend me but they will help me to be smarter. Fill me with knowledge. haha Then I'll have tons of boyfriends.

I'll take that into consideration.

Today we had PMD again after recess. How I wish I could put into words how much I felt like drifting away into dreamland. Only Julian was able to sleep soundly. I wonder how he does that. Yea,he practically sleeps in class everyday. Sitting next to him is a challenge for me! Don't get me wrong,I do enjoy it! ;) and Julian,don't make me feel miserable again, please! Throughout the whole session, although I was listening and trying to grasp some points, my mind was actually in Artantica. I know, big metaphor. The reason why was because my mind wasn't in the hall, I was thinking about other stuff and my mind was almost frozen. Not exactly frozen, but yea, you get the meaning.

On a random note,
playing with words are fun.
I love the colour of the new book-purple stripes.

"Each of us have our own stories to tell..
and I would like to share a little bit of mine..
are you the one I want to share them with?
..........
I think I choose you.
But, who are you?"

Prefects' orientation is tomorrow till Saturday evening, like a 24 hour stay over. Only I'm not allowed to sleepover in school. Hopefully I'll survive a hectic tomorrow. someone help me! and then I'll blog about the orientation. On the other hand, the youth will be going to ah jian's house to do cookies. I so want to join in the fun too. But, orientation will be fun too. Thorn between two. I don't know. But, I'll stay with my decisions and responsibilities. and that is? The prefects' orientation. ;)

Time to wrap my book and write a short journal.

Take care everyone.

cute squeezy blue fluffy special cuddly huggable lovable dolphin, be mine!
-elisaAaAaaAA.

No comments: