Thursday, January 3, 2008

puzzled.

the first day of school isn't that bad.maybe.it's sad to know that it'll be the last first day of high school years when i am required to where my uniform.my class is on the ground floor,so we don't have to climb the staircase.eden is separated.dana and hoe wei is sitting at the right side of the class while julian and I is sitting at the left corner of the class.how far! no more daily eden talk. :( at least there's still julian to accompany so I won't feel bored.

I still can't believe that I am already a form 5 student.The fact can't seem to be registered in my brain.

***********************************************************************************
I told myself that I would not recall the bitter unwanted sour memories from the past and try my best to forget it. I'm trying.

Without realizing,I tend to escape from reality at times.afraid to face facts and reality,always wanting more of dreams and imaginations.

and I do regret some things,some things from the past.maybe it wasn't a right thing to do.

Dear Lord,
please help me face reality with confidence,bravery and strength. Never let my weakness pull me down.I pray that everything will be alright and the regrets I have will be taken away.Guide me in everything I do.I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone. Thank you for every blessings in my life and may you continue guiding me,forever and ever.Amen.

No comments: