Wednesday, January 23, 2008

& I thought.

random sentences/questions/words/thoughts to some people.

" what are you trying to do now?"
"I like you."
"you are one of a kind."
"please slow down with all your emotions. You're making everyone confused, seriously."
"Thank you for being there."
"aah! I don't know."
"please just leave me alone, sometimes."
"thank you thank you."
"can you try to be more alert?''
"special people leave special memories.you're one of them."
"I'm confused with you."
"Never judge a book by it's cover."
"yea,I'm not as smart as you."
"Sorry."
"are you trying to tell me something?"
"just because I like something, you don't have to laugh at me."
"I don't understand you people. Stop being nice in front of people when you are actually back-stabbing them."
"Think before you do.please!."
"stop being so sad,emotional,moody,unhappy. life isn't all about that. be happy and contented with what you have,ok?"
"I'll be here for you."
"come on,you can do it."
"sorry for not noticing you."
"always and forever, you are special."
"friends and family are important, don't take them for granted. appreciate them!."
"God loves you, always till forever."
"I'm right here. Can't you see me??'

but you don't have to take to heart everything I say.
- elisaAaAaaAA.

No comments: