Thursday, January 31, 2008

turn back and wave.

I will be waiting,
at the very same place you left.
I'm counting the steps you're taking,
until you turn back,
look at me,
smile and wave.
;)

the mosquitoes are annoying me, whether it's in school or at home.
I have an ulcer and a cut, one beneath the tongue and the latter on the surface. Both hurts terribly.
I have a friend, who I want to thank. <3 so,to you-know-who-you-are, thank you.

like everybody else's, life has been hectic. I think I left off my last post on Tuesday. Wednesday and today was just like every other day. But, my every other day is filled with lots of laughter and joy, so was Wednesday and today. xD Thank God for the people around me that fills my days with happiness and excitement and tons of fun & laughter. with stupid acts, funny statements, jokes that don't make sense and blablabla . friends, they never fail to make you smile. at times, they make you frown. ;(

so, we had a new probationary prefect on board.lots of homework pouring in. and noooo!! SPM. >.< I actually had in mind what I wanted to blog about, but I forgot. and I really salute you,my dear cousin Justine. Even through the midst of your chaotic busy hectic life, you still always manage to blog everyday. During Physics class today, teacher used the ripple tank and a vibrating machine to produce waves. Though it was interesting, it was eye-hurting and made us dizzy.

randomness...
I want to dissect a frog! though I'm not sure whether I will be able to have full concentration towards the whole dissecting process. =)

and I haven't gotten my blue adorable cute squeezy huggable lovable fluffy dolphin.

where art thee?
-elisaAaAaAAaa

2 comments:

Justine said...

Hehe. That's my 17th sense! ;p
My tuitionmates and I had to draw interference waves today for Physics. Our minds were spinning like mad; it was so complicated! Haha. I've dissected a frog! Poor fella. its heart was still beating when we had to throw it away. ;(

elisa. said...

;( I wanna do it. yea,the drawing is complicated. when my teacher used the ripple tank,she put it on the projector so that it can be viewed on the screen..oh my,it made us so dizzy.