Thursday, January 10, 2008

i think i saw myself.

my dream last night was extremely long, like a series of episodes. I had special powers to communicate with weird creatures,like jennifer love hewitt in ghost whisperer.xD yes,I'm not kidding. I think I've been watching too much shows.and if you're wondering,I like watching ghost whisperer.and my aunt thinks she's pretty. Anyway,yea,I had the ability to communicate with weird creatures,not the deceased. There was one part of the dream where I was sitting in my living room with a bag of glass bottles (; on my lap.Then there was this creature who is also an octopus, just that this octopus has eight purple eyes all line up in a row.That snippet is still very clear in my mind now.the octopus was staring at me while I was choosing glass bottles.We were both kind of communicating in silence,reading each others mind. freaky? xD

Then there was another part where I was at this American-little town restaurant,like talon in smallville all by myself.It was at night and I was doing some stuff behind the bar counter.In the blurry mist at night,a big size fire fighter appeared.But since it was dark and misty,I couldn't really see who it was.Just that I saw the guy wearing a fire fighter's uniform. and then,that huge big-size fire fighter turned into two young man wearing tux.The right one in black tux and the left one in brown. There was this young lady standing in the middle of both of them. By the way,that scene really does remind me of smallville, another all-time favourite of mine.

Another highlight of the dream was unbelievable. My family and my cousin's family(yes,justine..it's you!) were on a trip overseas.Then we were supposed to take another flight to some other place.But,I forgot my camera.( I bring my camera along everytime I go somewhere special or new) And we were about to board the plane in like 15 minutes. So,my mum(note that this is just a dream) paid for a car and ask me to drive back to get the camera from the hotel. Being me who always have an impression that driving a car is like playing a car racing game on the play station,I was shocked by what my mum suggested. and I didn't know how to drive one! I'm only 16+. So my mum ran through all the basics in 5 minutes. I still remember asking her which is the brake,what should I do when I want to stop or park the car. Learning how to drive in 5 minutes? wow! Impressive. But it was just a dream. Anyway,the next thing I knew,I was already on the road,driving a white colour car all by myself. hmm..why didn't justine tag along? xD I think I speeded and drifted like I was a pro car racer.

I think I watched too much telly. dreaming about smallville and ghost whisperer proves my point. except that I've haven't dreamt about one tree hill.

Well,I wish I could communicate with dolphins. (;

Speaking of dolphins,my mum once told me 'wah! everyone knows you like dolphin.' xD
Justine gave me a dolphin mug for christmas, which I am using it right now; Rach gave me a dolphin key chain with a purple bell, which it's dangling on my phone; sherina gave me a dolphin wind chime last year, which is still in my cupboard; christa gave me 2 dolphin soft toy key chain for my birthday, 1 attach to my pencil box, another attached to my school bag, ying yi gave me a key chain made from metal which is shaped into a dolphin with a blue bell, which is attached to my orange roxy bag; sherina gave me a dolphin soft toy key chain too last year, but is now so flat and black. My only hope is to get a dolphin soft toy and a paired dolphin chain which I have been wanting for a long time. Wait till I get back to that shop,then I'll get the cutest,chubbiest dolphin soft toy there. Only thing is I haven't found a paired dolphin chain, like those in the korean shows. =)

note: dolphin as in the blue mammal that is extremely cute. (;

No comments: