Friday, January 11, 2008

somewhere in the ocean.

To Elaine, who has been a great friend during primary school days, I would like to wish you a happy17th birthday!
To Adrissa, happy 15th birthday! Have a great birthday and may you enjoy every bit of it!
To Joel, who has been there all the time; sharing, caring and listening; happy 14th birthday!
may you three have a great, fabulous, wonderful, blessed and jolly birthday! (;

Classes today started off pretty normal.Apparently our lisan period isn't a free period anymore. Pn.cheah, our lisan teacher came in and told us that we are supposed to be reading during lisan period. Either we bring our own reading materials or she'll provide it for us, or we could volunteer to do some presentation. and today,Piser volunteered to share next week.I can't wait.
So,we had to hand in our essay titled 'tomorrow' today. Hoe wei's one was sad,touching and sad. Julian's was too factual,but he did not really managed to complete he's essay.So,he didn't hand it in. Unfortunately,we didn't get to read Dana's. English teacher gave out the essay book in class after we handed it in. She wanted us to mark our friend's essay,correct the mistakes and rate it. Wonder who got mine. =) Anyway,according to julian who got chan hoong's essay,his essay was sort of stagnant.Not much of a climax nor a suspense nor a tragic..The story was too smooth. Well,the story sort of started with a guy at a beach side.Then the guy went back to this restaurant located in the outskirts where he is a frequent customer,ordered fried rice and soya bean cincau is it? I forgot. Then he saw this girl who looked innocent and has fair skin complexion. Not long after he saw her, he heard a loud screech and the next thing he saw was that the girl was under the tires,blood splattered everywhere.
-and that was the end of his story. apparently he couldn't finish his essay on time.-
Most of the times when he writes an essay,there will surely be this girl who looks innocent,has fair skin complexion and of average height. I remembered from his 'love' essay. xD maybe that girl really exist and he likes her. XP

Back to the morning. After short daily assembly,the prefect's sang a birthday song for adrissa. (;
and gave her a little present and a card.

Julian-5 more days.We're counting the minutes. :)

As I was waiting for my mum to fetch me from school, I stared into the school compound; especially the assembly ground. I missed the roofless assembly ground, the one where we can gaze up at the sky, the one which was much much brighter and seemed like it had more freedom. But with the new roof, it isn't that bad after all. maybe. Just that I missed it being roofless.
Come to think of it,I'll be leaving high school in a few months. I vividly remember the day I entered the school,the first day of morning session, the first day I wore a prefect's uniform and the day I became a senior. I'll definitely miss the school,the people,the atmosphere,the classrooms,the labs,the grasses and ......

I wonder where would I head to next year?
Things will never be the same.
But the memories and friendship I will treasure.

No comments: