Sunday, January 20, 2008

not anymore.

Not my old self anymore.

I wrote something in my little prefects' note book yesterday and I shared it with 3 people.

"There are other people who cares". That was what I wrote.

And yes hoe wei,I was feeling down yesterday because of you-know-what. So,I'm sorry. I'm now happy as ever. xD Yea,so practically wrote that yesterday because something happened.Not a big deal anyway. But,I really thank the one who I can share everything with.

Yesterday's youth prayer meeting was great! We prayed, worship and just spend time together. Thank you dear youth. (: And I believe that God will answer our prayer if it is according to His will. But, as Genesis 6:22 has said "Noah did it.Everything that God had commanded him." We too must do what God has commanded us.

reminder to self: even if the forces of the world are going against you, REMEMBER that there are other people who cares. and God will always be there.

No comments: