Wednesday, January 16, 2008

mango tango.

down with a flu, stuck with a sore throat.

and I got 'em spread to the birthday boy.
sorry dear birthday boy! (:
I hope you recover by tomorrow.

Life's picking up with high acceleration at this moment in time,
the world is changing for a better tomorrow,
sometimes I highly doubt that.
Life has once been referred as a drawing without an eraser,
that I agree,
The past cannot be erased.

and yes, as aforementioned, life is picking up with high acceleration.
Homeworks are pouring in like a heavy rain,
co-curriculum activities are about to start.

my last year of high school,
let it be a great celebration,
an enjoyable year,
filled with all the best things in life,
a sweetest memory, forever.

and not a year we suffer to get ready for SPM.
because the next thing we know, we'll be parting our own ways.
never will we get to sit down and talk, laugh or share little secrets everyday; again.

No comments: