Wednesday, January 9, 2008

song number 5.

on the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me.....
i miss the christmas and the holidays!

on the fifth day of school my friend drove me nuts...
well,not really.Just that Julian was playing this mind thinking-concept-listening game with me and hoe wei.It really did drive me and hoe wei up the wall.We were eager to break the concept.xD
school started with bm lesson.but,unfortunately teacher was busy/absent and she did not enter class.so,we eden people were busy helping julian by cutting up Christian fellowship's invitation cards.

The last period of the day is english.Teacher gave us an essay titled 'tomorrow'.I'm still thinking about what am I going to write. We had prefects' meeting today.It lasted for about 2 hours.and yea,I saw people dozing off,people doodling,people looking here and there,people yawning,people staring at the ground....

Tomorrow is a holiday! At least I don't have to wake up early and I can sleep late tonight. But I've got tons of work to finish up.The sorting out of names,the essay,the PEKA's,the add math and the list goes on.

I'm so happy today! (;

No comments: