Tuesday, January 8, 2008

onezerofive

I guess last Friday was the last time I updated the blog.
and yes,I still do intend to change the url of my blog.

My weekends were pretty relaxing,with waking up late,lazing around,
telly programmes and Archie's.
Monday was a bit chaotic.
Faiz suddenly walks up to me and tells me that I have to host the assembly.At first,I thought he was joking..then the "joke" didn't seem to be a joke.Took the script,ran around the school like a mad person looking for teachers asking whether they have any announcements to make. Before actually being up on the stage all by myself,I was quite nervous and afraid that I would say something wrong or my trembling voice would give away how I felt.But,it turned out pretty well.I mean,it might not be the best but at least I was satisfied and I gave my best.and when I was actually standing up there holding the microphone with both my hands,I did not feel a slight of nervous.Thank God! (: yea,I prayed before I went up.
In the afternoon around 1pm,we (faiz,ashman,me,prem and chan hoong) had to leave class to help the afternoon prefects arrange the assembly.
Maybe it was because we were wearing blazers, all eyes were on us wherever we went.
and I saw my sister! lining up for class for the first time. =)

Today was just as good as yesterday.
except that hoe wei fell sick and was absent.

hoe hoe wei wei,get well cepat-cepat!
you missed some fun today! xD

No comments: