Saturday, June 21, 2008

because the pause button is missing.

you are our star,
oh so bright in the sky.
twinkling high above,
ohh, how much we appreciate your love.
by that quiet lonely night,
when you're not by my side.
I'll turn and look up above,
and see that star,
in place of you.
but I wouldn't want this to go on.
there was a story
of 8 active, noisy & cheerful kids
who came out of their comfort zone and did wacky things to each other
only during physics period.
why, you may ask?
well, join the smiley club and explore the rest.
by those green pastures,
we'll walk hand in hand.
reminiscing those times we had,
creating more together.


only if I could hit the rewind button in life,
I could have gone back to those times;
and sit by those snippets I've gone through,
seeing how I felt and what I did,
learning from mistakes
and maybe take off in different routes the next time.

because I've drifted away from reality.

No comments: