Monday, June 2, 2008

a long way there.

8 things I'm passionate about:
1.finishing False Impression.
2.someone somewhere.
3.doing the two dolls.
4.playing the gu zhen.
5.get new Archie's.
6.printing out some precious photos.
7.that dream come true.
8.you & I. (:

8 things I say or do too often:
[say]
1.really?
2.I don't know.
3.yea.
4.haha
5.serious?
6.hello.
7. hehehe
8.[saying while dragging a person's name, example elisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!]

[do]
1.sleep
2.talk to someone.
3.dream.
4.blog.
5.send messages.
6.listen to songs.
7.play with words.

8 things I've read recently:
1.Tuesdays with Morrie.
2.Archie's.
3.False Impression.
4.The newspaper.
5.All the sms's I receive.
6.Bible.
7.msn chat box. xD
8.All blogs linked at my blog.

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1.Always be my baby.
2.Everything-Lifehouse.
3.Way back into love-Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett.
4.Free-Planet Shakers.
5.From the inside out-Hillsongs United.
6.We are the reason-Avalon.
7.Refuge.
8.The Reason. (;

8 things I learned last year:
-Either too much or too little to list down. =)

8 people to tag:
-I tag Archie Andrews, Veronica Lodge, Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones & Reggie Mantle. ohh and Dilton Doiley.

No comments: