Friday, June 6, 2008

drizzles,did you hear them?

"Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one."

and I'm quite confident I found mine. (:

as I went through the pictures we took while in Cameron's, I couldn't help but to think about the people who went. We have been through quite a lot together, and every time when my self confidence is at it's lowest point when planning or organizing something, they were always there to assure me that everything will turn out perfectly fine. and yes, all turned out well and fine.

They have also shown love and care among each other. And at times with an extra dash of humor to spice everything up. Though at times a certain one or two may cross each other at the wrong path, nonetheless, our friendship remains and keeps going strong.

Secrets, laughter and tears we share..
they'll always be a part of me.

& this also goes to one of my kawan baik who couldn't make it with us to the highlands.
you will still be part of everything.

see you tonight, little bear. (;

No comments: