Sunday, June 15, 2008

under that tree where we once sat.

all of a sudden, i just wanted to list down
some little random sayings to some really special people:

to the kawan baiks; you know too much, you'll always be kawan baiks.

to sherina; thank you for everything and being there & sharing stuff. (:
and 'taking care' of me today.hehe

to yiyi; XD sometimes, you are just too cute for me to describe,
with all your words and little actions.
but i just want to thank you for always coming up with funny stuff.

to joel c; someone who knows went to cheer me up & with all your smiles. :)
plus the teddy bear's.

to sheng jian; i really really want to thank you as well,
nice having you around & all your funny gestures. =)
plus the girl talk time we had.

to josh & joel g; so much for brother's, so different personalities.
josh: thank you for all the help and the stuff shared.
joel: monkey king. we'll go banana hunting one day & thank you for painting the words.

to rachel; another Big thanks to you for all the hassle and help you did for us.

to the rest of the youth; thank you for all your help & support through this whole period of time.
thank God for all of you and we'll share more together,okay?

to kar meng;the name i always call you by sounds more family than your english name larr. xD

to nicky; thank you for all the little little things shared with me.
& we'll share more, okay? (:

to youknowwhoyouare; i can't express everything i want to tell you.
but i know one day, somehow..I'll tell you everything.
thank you for being my pillar of support and for always being there,
even if it meant messing with me. :)
& also for taking care of me and protecting me.

No comments: