Thursday, June 26, 2008

those waves.

today :|
i wrote this down. it's just the post at the bottom of this, feel free to scroll down.

today, my dear friend kok khong asked me about the little whale. i refused to tell. I'm sorry.
today, ju and i went to the hall for the raptai practice & he told me something odd which he realized during one of the performances.and he stayed along until after i was done. (:
today, both the one next to me & i were busy talking during history period.
today, the four of us talked about future plans.
today, he said something which made me happy.but i don't think he knows.
today, i found out he memorized the eight lines of words. ;)
today, sherina told me she and that secret code guy has something in common. xD
today, i found one of my cactus dead. but,i still watered it.
today, moral teacher asked us to look at the tree just right outside our class.then i realized that since 5J & 5M were the only two classes on the lower ground floor and since there were only 2 trees at the little garden outside, it was like each of our class has our own tree. okay, never mind.but,it's really nice.
today, ashman told me he has all the videos, so does kevin. =)
today, i like the way you walk next to me all the way.
today, is day sixty-nine.

yesterday, i talked to someone who is like a big brother as well as a small brother to me.
yesterday, i talked to someone about stuff & I'm pretty sure about something. I can't run away from the truth,right? (:
yesterday, faiz and prem went off to be mc's of some sort of competition and i missed the chance of seeing prem in a dress. prem,we so need another next time. :]
yesterday, was nemalan's birthday.
yesterday, we learned chemistry through the disc. but,it was so slow yet understandable.
yesterday, i felt closed and secure.
yesterday, when someone jokingly said i was taken, i was asked whether i was taken by some friend of mine. and if you're wondering, I'm not!
yesterday, i was under the rain with friends. (:
yesterday, was day sixty-eight.

tomorrow, I'll be doing the bio experiment which involves drinking water & urinating. xD
tomorrow, the best friend will be doing *ahem* for cell group. can't wait! I know you'll be reading this. hehe =)
tomorrow, will be unexpected.
tomorrow, more stuff to share with the kawan baiks.
tomorrow, I'm going to tell you everything, so are you.
tomorrow, I can't wait.
tomorrow, will be day seventy.

now, my legs numb.
now, I'm missing some people.
now, I'm actually feeling all mixed up.
now, I like the way you do those little little stuff to me.
now, I'm sure day seven thousand will be part of the history. ;)
now, I'm wondering why I've so much to say today.

No comments: