Tuesday, June 3, 2008

stories.

okay.this will be a random, not so creative, not so interesting post. because all of a sudden, i feel like typing out stuff.you don't have to read this if you don't want to, it won't be entertaining,unless if you are really really bored.ohh,and this post will stay in one paragraph for as long as my eyes don't go blur because i'm lazy to hit the 'enter' tab.(: so,let's see.what have i got to share? today,i got up reluctantly but didn't feel like going back to sleep.came out of my room,grab False Impression that was sitting at the table next to the computer table & went back to the room.sat there and just stared into space.i know i was thinking about something,but now i don't remember.was hesitating whether to stay in the room or come out to the hall to read.then,i decided to come out again.so,i started reading.but i stopped around 4o minutes later to get lunch ready and now I'm here typing this i-don't-know-what-i-want-to-type-but-i-want-to-type-something-out piece of blog post.talk about boredom.=) I'm not exactly bored but sigh, never mind. The spell check insisted on 'never mind' to be separated as two words,so let's just let it be.My legs feeling numb,maybe it's because I'm sitting on one leg..that's why.the sister is at her friend's place so i have the whole room to myself for two nights.I had dreams,nice dreams even after watching NCIS yesterday night with all the scenes and snippets of Halloween.and I don't fancy Halloween.Joel's coming back from Redang today, he didn't join us for the Cameron's trip. Only if he went,i wonder what would happen..maybe other stories like the Monkey King would happen. //someone is coming back from east coast too tomorrow\\ this seems like a short update about people around me and I myself. (: there's pineapple on the table, makes me remember of the superstition that says if a lady wants to abort the baby in her womb,she can eat lots of pineapple and the baby will be gone just like that.I think I saw it on the Singaporean show,I'm not stupid 2. But it's just a superstition and it can't be true.Anyhow,abortions are cruel.very cruel,taking the life of innocent babies away. The world isn't a safe place anymore.They're even eating baby dolphins in japan,is it? poor dolphins,they're so cute and friendly..what have they done to deserve such punishment? all of a sudden i miss my puay chai friends & Australia. if any of you,my puay chai friends are reading this,i really miss all of you and the immature times we shared in puay chai..hehe XD and there's Australia. the food, the corso, the weather, the ferry, the scenery, the everything. but i still love here. my friends, my school, my familia, my affiliations, my this, my that & my everything. maybe besides the weather. but I really thank God that I'm here, a country free of natural disasters and freezing cold weather or blazing hot sun. Malaysia's not that bad,actually. with the people i know,the family i have, the someone i ______, the youth i share so much with, the kawan baiks, the church, the yummy food and so much more. I just realize something not too long ago. I have friends that will accompany me just to talk or say nothing at all,and we know that we've spent quality time together. :) told you this is too random and bored & lengthy. let's see if i can go any further. I think it's going to rain sooner or later, with the skies turning a shade darker. [Where are you,my dear? Shall I find you at the end of the rainbow or by the green pastures we shared? Shall i call you by name or by the name I have specially for you? Shall I bring along our promise or just keep it in my treasure box? Shall I come by now or you'll come by?] and it started pouring. but,it stopped. rain oh rain, why are you so fickle minded? my two poor little cactus by the window,so lonely and little. hehe at least they have each other. =) It's 3.27 now. 33 minutes to 4 o'clock. classes are going to resume again next monday, where the protem board gets started as well. all hopes that everything will go fine and well. except maybe for our exam results. I seriously don't know what to expect. but i'm sure that i should get started preparing for the big and final war,my dear SPM. besides,I have no idea what I want to further my studies in after I complete high school. Part of me likes journalism, another part likes languages, but mainly I don't know what I like. have to pray about it and see where God leads. I can't believe I'm going to be done with high school in less than 180 days. This is sad larr. No more high school dramas, free periods, fixed lessons with the same class and other high school like activities. sigh. and I cannot bring myself to believe that some of my puay chai friends whom I knew since very very long ago can drive now.how time flies! soon,it'll be my turn too. not too eager actually, but kind of interested. a little tiny winy bit of interest there only. okayy, i think this is too much already, not what i intended to do. off to hit the coach & continue on the mysteriously mystery book. (:

before i go,
sorry for the long-winded,bored,not interesting post.
& thank you for spending your precious time here.
see you,
elisa & her little thoughts.

somewhere deep down,
lies a little secret.

No comments: